Saturday 8 October 2016

Pringles Cans- up a notch!


Well, look at this!  I haven't blogged this yet?  Incredible.  I made these in February!!  I actually made 12 of them.  I streamed the making of them live on Twitch, and I decided to go "Instant Gratification" and speed up the entire thing by 16x and put it on my Youtube channel.

I had a comment come through just yesterday from someone, constructive criticism, could have been worded better, but whatever... and it echoed something another friend had said-- that she wanted to see it in real time with explanation.  Now that someone has actually commented it on YouTube, I decided to try and find the original videos and edit out some of the chit-chat and put them up.

I'm in the middle of all that editing now, which is why I'm nearly 12 hours late putting up my blog post!!  Sorry!

How is your Blogtober going?  This entry is part of Blogtober 2016.  To register your blog or to read others in the group, go to the original post.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

looks like a fun upcycling project :-)

Linda Wareham said...

I love these - so much fun to make and receive.

Karen said...

I see my Pringle can there!!!

KraftyKaren xx