48 minutes ago
Thursday, 6 October 2016
A quartet of card bases
Four different looks, one die set! This is a Spellbinders Create-a-Card set, annoyingly made in American dimensions. I used the sentiment tag to make up the difference though, so hopefully cards I make with this won't look too awkward...
These are just the backgrounds. I die-cut the panel that is comprised of the four corners and the bit in the middle out of white cardstock, and then I used a blending tool to blend Distress Inks over the frilly bits, leaving the middle white. I also cut the sentiment pieces separately and inked them too. I chose my cardstock-- two lime green and two kraft-- to stick them onto.
Despite having done these months ago, I still have not made them into cards. When that happens, I'll let you know. :)
This entry is part of Blogtober 2016. To participate, take a look at my original post.