Sunday 2 October 2016

Stampin' Up Lotus Set and Memento Inks


Today's photo is of my experiments with my Stampin' Up lotus flower stamp set I got in 2015.  It was a special thing, I can't remember what it was called!  Sale-a-bration?

The lotus flower is one of their two-step stamping sets and I loved having the opportunity to play with my new memento inks and find their perfect partners for this set.

I haven't actually made a card with this yet, so perhaps I ought to get going on that... :)

How's your October going?  Mine is just getting started!  I'm taking part in Blogtober 2016 and trying to blog every day!  Do you have a blogging goal for this month?  Join us!  It doesn't have to be every day, it can be whatever you'd like it to be.

To register, or to view the other Blogtober blogs, visit the Blogtober original post here:
http://karmacraftblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/what-are-you-doing-this-october.html

1 comment:

Wendy said...

some lovely colour combinations :-)