Monday 17 October 2016

Holiday Here-We-Go!


So... Here cometh the red, green and gold.  And here cometh a new opportunity for me!!!

Feast your eyes on the samples for the first edition of Discover Papercraft, a right-from-the-beginning look at cardmaking and other papercrafts!

If you're in (or willing to travel to) Medway in Kent, check out Unravel and Unwind for more details on how to attend.  I am hoping to accompany this with some YouTube videos, but I must take it one step at a time.  At the moment, I am hard at work making samples and organising the Christmas stash!  Come and join us for some relaxed, holiday-themed fun.

This is the part of the blog where I talk about Blogtober 2016.  It's a thing.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like fun :-)

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely cards, shame we don't all leave nearer to you. Did you make the wreath?

KarmaCraft said...

Faye did, I think. It's gorgeous!