Wednesday 18 March 2015

WOYWW - Slightly Less Chaos

Well, hello lovelies.  It's Wednesday and I am attempting to participate in What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

The mother of all WOYWWs  (and a list of participants) can be found at 

http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk 

if you'd like a peek at some other desks...

Mine is slightly less chaotic this week, but only because I have moved the magazines into A Magazine Rack of all things!!!  We'll see how that goes...

I have been shoving aside piles to make a little hole to craft in and this table is over Six Feet Long.  Oh dear.  The spaces I had made now contain the remnants of an emergency Mother's day Cardmaking session with the kids and a stolen Floral Punchcraft moment on Sunday.  I must find time to tidy up again.

Centre stage this week are a few practice impressions I made of my Stampin Up Sale-a-bration Lotus stamp set.  It's a multi - step stamping technique and I decided to see which combinations of my 36 new Memento ink pads (yay) looked best. 

If you would like to see my picks so far, click the photo to enlarge it. 

That's all for this week... go over to stamping ground and see what everyone else has been up to!

8 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

Ooh I have that flower stamp on order. so, its fun to see all the colors you stamped it in. ~Stacy #59

Unknown said...

I was noticing the pile of ATC's - am I right? Wondering what stamps you used. The lotus stamp looks like loads of fun. Diane #43

Patrink said...

So much time goes into tidying up it seems. Love your space.

Thanks for sharing, drop on by. Happy WOYWW Pat #63

April said...

I need to give my room a good clean up too. But what is the fun in that? Thanks for sharing your color choices. :-)
April #68

Robyn Oliver said...

OOOWW that sure is a neat stamp set - very effective and looks super in all the colours. Nice ATCs too Cheers RobynO#24

KarmaCraft said...

The things that look like ATCs aren't, but they are going to be the focal points on cards... if I ever get round to making them!! They are very watery brusho backgrounds and I used a Stampers Anonymous classics set including a compass, a dragonfly blueprint-style one and a pear blueprint-style one. I also used the Tim Holtz Birthday Blueprints on some but I'm not sure if they're visible in the photo. They were inked round the edge with a VersaMagic chalk pad in Ocean Depth. :)

Wendy said...

love the lotus, you will have to show me how to do it on Saturday... think the teal one is my favourite!

CraftyHope said...

Oh my, there's a lot going on your desktop this week! And, it all looks pretty fabulous!