Monday 23 March 2015

Me on a Monday

It was a Crafty Delivery Saturday followed by a Surprising the kids Sunday kind of a weekend.

I took Wendy's craft tote over to her place on Saturday and we got a great deal of crafting and "buy it try it" done.

The first photo is of two of the whopping six cards I made by patching together some scraps,  and what was left after first  two.  I still had enough to make a seventh but it would have been fiddly and probably not so nice looking so I put the leftovers in the bin.

Me on Monday?

Slow start to the week because I can.  Eggs Benedict with a friend.  A walk around Rochester in the sun.  A quick shopping trip and lunch grabbed on the way to a meeting with a teacher, then a nearly completed Zentangle (sans shading) in the afternoon. 
That's the second photo.

And that's  Me on Monday.  Here's where I give a wave to Sian at:

http://fromhighinthesky.blogspot.co.uk

She is the original Me on a Monday and compiles a list of other Mondayers you can visit.  Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Sian said...

Wow, I admire anyone who can draw a zentangle. My artistic ability doesn't stretch that far!

Have a great week. I'm off to see if I can find these socks of yours now