Tuesday 17 March 2015

Buy It, Try It: GlitzCraft Satin Paste and Stencils

I am posting a Buy It, Try It on a Tuesday.  Call me a rebel... Wendy of scrapbooksandcookbooks.blogspot.com is posting Buy It, Try It items as well... or here's hoping...  she is the one whose idea it was. 

The day after I bought them, I tried out my GlitzCraft Satin Glitter Paste and Stencils. I love the look, and since I have plenty of stencils and plenty of other uses for stencils, I thought this would be a great addition to my supplies.

I got them at the Make It Show in Farnborough.  See a previous post for full details of what I bought.  Suffice it to say this was my one major impulse buy because the demo was just too good!

I experienced some roll - under when applying the paste but I'm sure it's just technique and.with some practice I'm already getting better at it.

Anyway, here's some photos.  If you want to know more, pop over to Youtube and search GlitzCraft and you'll probably find a demo.  Enjoy!

No comments: