Monday 16 March 2015

Me on a Monday, 16 March

Today I'm waving to Sian from high in the sky because I'm taking part in her Me on a Monday blog thingie!

Well... this weekend has been a Sleep Between Races Saturday followed by a Squeeze in a little Craft Time Sunday.  And of course it was also Mother's day, but since my babies were seeing their grandmother at the weekend,  my own Mother's Day was Friday.  I got lovely gifts from my babies and we spent time together making cards for Nanny in the craft room. 

Today I'm hoping to continue the crafting.  I think I've been successful as I'm sitting here in the car with some card toppers that I made, just adding inky edges to them.  Nice and portable.

So that's me on this Monday.  How was your weekend?  If you want to join in,  check out who participated last week over at http://fromhighinthesky.blogspot.co.uk

(Hopefully that link works.  If not I'll be back to fix it...)

1 comment:

Sian said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I'd love to be able to reach out and touch them.

That sounds like a packed weekend: happy and busy!

Have a great week!