Friday 13 March 2015

Meadow Barn Table Gifts part 3

I won't bother with posting the insides of these.

I filled the Christmas ones with some chocolate coins and one white Galaxy gift bar.  This time, I packed each little book with four individually wrapped Crispello.  They're a bit like if you broke a kinder bueno bar into individual pieces, only bigger.

There's a video tutorial on how I made these on my YouTube channel,  Happy Accident Studios.  On that video I give the credit to the one who inspired me on Pinterest.  One of those ad - packed sites like buzzfeed had hijacked it but luckily the lady watermarked her photo so I could find her.  She makes beautiful work. 

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

They are so lovely and must have taken you an age to do - I must check out the video to find out how to make them. Not tried the chocs yet - hadn't seen them before, but thank you it was a lovely gift x