Tuesday 27 October 2015

Vixie's Cut and Style


I've been posting from my phone almost exclusively this month. As a result I've had to save the double layouts for the end.  Now I have transferred the photos and can try my best to knit the two photos together to get an idea of the full layout.

I've really been keeping it simple lately.  There's nothing wrong with that, especially when you're as "behind" as I am.  This time I used my stamps, a die-cut or ten and two matching pieces of patterned paper for the background.  This one was from a very large pad of Brenda Pinnick paper I got years ago from QVC.  I love the colours and patterns but there's only so many times they can feature in a scrapbook!  200 sheets was too many.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

One day you will run out of that paper and then you'll miss it.... LOL. Like the border!