Monday 5 October 2015

A couple of cards

Ages ago, I made some card backgrounds out of scraps.  This always happens: I make a job lot of backgrounds and forget about them.  Then I make a job lot of die cuts and forget about them.  Then I make a job lot of stamped motifs and forget about them!  Then I remember them all and try to combine them.  I fail miserably.

So I decided to remember the backgrounds I made ages ago and make something that will actually match to go on them.  Here are my first two efforts.

Coffee and Holly Hobbie were the stamps I used for these and a myriad of die cut pieces from mainly Spellbinders and Memory Box.

I made these on Saturday when I was at Wendy's.  Check out what she was up to here.

Like Wendy and a few other friends, I am taking part in Blogtober 2015.  To join, try to post every day in October and add your blog to the linky here.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

they do look lovely :-)

KraftyKaren said...

Well these all work well together - lovely cards x