Saturday 31 October 2015

Last day of Blogtober!!!

It's the last day of Blogtober and I don't really have anything Halloweeny to share.  Last year, I entirely forgot about Halloween and I shut all the lights off and pretended not to be home.  Not this year though!  I have the sweets and a cute bucket for them and a blinky light headband for my hair and a sign and decoration and bunting.  It's happening here this year.  But no photo yet.


Instead, here's a picture of something Autumn-y.  We have actually had colours on our leaves this year!  Some of the trees actually looked like they were about to burst into flame.  I don't notice that very much around here, but I was born and raised in New England, and they get the most vivid Autumn colours when the leaves change.  So much so that they actually run coach tours around the most wooded roads so people can enjoy all the oranges, reds, yellows and what green is left.

And that's the end of October!  Now focus descends upon the C-word.  Oh dear.... Christmas is upon us. Many crafters have already been working on... that... for months.  I started one project in June, so I can't really comment... but I do not talk about it until November if I can help it.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Try going somewhere like the New Forest or up to Scotland for Autumn and then you will certainly see some beautiful autumn colours. Bedgebury pinetum which isn't too far from you in Kent is always lovely any time of year.

Thank you for supporting Blogtober and joining with me - I am behind with my commenting but once my fundraiser is out of the way on Friday I will catch up with all your blogging x