Friday 2 October 2015

Peacock Throw!

This is a small portion of the base throw onto which I will sew 102 peacock feather motifs.

I have chronicled the making of these motifs on my Facebook page,  Happy Accident Studios.  For the sake of the blog, I will use some of the photos in future posts. 

This pattern has a four - row repeat consisting of a 9dc shell pattern followed by a 9dc decrease offset halfway between , a shell pattern to match up with the decrease and then another decrease offset to match up with the first row pattern.  The result is circles in dc. (For UK crocheters, just replace dc with tr and you too will understand!) 

I am taking part in Blogtober 2015.  To see the others involved, go to Karen's blog.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

that is such a gorgeous colour, can't wait to see it all made up :-)

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely colour - very peacockish (is that a word????) Looking forward to seeing the progress of this x