Friday 1 October 2010

FPC Friday - Flower 6


As a relatively new FPC'er, I don't have a lot of different papers to hand. I have been altering the colours with ink pads, chalks, and even the odd brush marker. The larger three layers of these flowers were made from the same sheet of peach paper. I added some blush rose chalk ink just lightly kissed direct to paper from the pad for the middle layer and swiped the pad for the top layer. The orange centres just came that way.

I know that you haven't been seeing the flowers in order. I am still going through book one and having blogged the purple flowers on the card a few weeks ago, I am now filling in the gaps. Sorry about that! I'll probably jump way ahead quite a bit-- I have been tempted to dip into book 5 recently. I couldn't help it.

1 comment:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love the effect on the 2nd layer