Wednesday 20 October 2010

Art of Crochet Square 36

If you think you've seen this one before, you're right. You have. Recently too! It's bound to happen-- the throw that I'm putting together has at least two of each style of square in it. I find it encouraging that I'm finding the same ones because it tells me that my throw is really building up into something I can put together!! I am not quite sure how many squares are in this. I keep looking at the photos of the throw trying to count the squares on one side. I can't tell if it's ten or twelve, and that comes out to a big, big difference. Seeing as this is only the 36th square, there have been more repeats than I would have expected by now. Perhaps there are four of each square.

Thinking aloud.... not very entertaining. Perhaps I'll stop now. :) See you next Wednesday, crochet fans!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love this square :-) Looking forward to the whole throw