Sunday 24 October 2010

Debden Parts 9 and 10

I've got two photos for you today:



This one was a simple one. Just a title cut with my Craft Robo onto self-adhesive cardstock and a matching scalloped oval for journaling. I gutted the paper underneath the orange bit and cut some of the motifs out of it to attach to the front. I may have made a little flower with a piece of ribbon... yeah, that's what it is.

The picture is of Victoria and her friend Karleigh eating lunch together. Aww, how cute.


Another simple one. This is a Brenda Pinnick background with Bazzill in the middle, all cut with a Martha Stewart Punch-Around-The-Page set. I love this scalloped border-- especially how the corner makes a rounded edge inside the scalloped part. I used Prima flowers and some punched-out button shapes and a Robo-cut title again, on self-adhesive.

The picture is of the kids at the shoe store acting all angelic. I recently blogged this photo. Now it is scrapped!

No comments: