Tuesday 26 October 2010

Debden Part 12




Oh, the desperation of a small child to get at the very very last of the Pringles crumbs!

Following the success of my hand-drawn frame for Chef Vixie (earlier post), I decided to do the same for No More Pringles. I used Brenda Pinnick paper. Again. Yes, I do have quite a lot of it despite doing a lot of scrapbooking with the one single 200-sheet pad I bought. I'm lucky I've got a lot of fun, playful layouts or these colours wouldn't really go...

I used stamps this time for my fun embellishments. I just simply cut and layered some shapes from CleverCut (Stamps Away.) I hand-drew the ribbon with the date on it and used Papermania letter stamps for the vertical title. This is a very flat page but I still think it's quite effective.

1 comment:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

bless her - another fab lo