Monday 25 October 2010

Debden Part 11


Simple seems to have been the order of the month!

This page was made with two sheets of BasicGrey Phresh'n'Funky in Pholiage. I used one sheet as the bg and raised parts along the edges by using the same pieces in an additional layer. I used those really strokable Prima blossoms-- the ones that come six to a pack and were kindly given to me by my not-so-secret santa during the gift exchange at the retreat. I also used quite a bit of Stickles to liven it up and some pins, just because I hadn't used them in a while. The title was cut using the robo and then I glittered the letters to give them a Thickers look. Using the blue Stickles on the not-quite-right pink cardstock corrected the colour too.

This is my little one wearing some costume jewellery. She asked me to take a picture of her in the earrings. She hasn't seen this page yet. I hope she likes it!! I enjoyed making it.