Sunday 10 October 2010

Eastbourne Makes, Part Eight.

This was my only scrapbook page from a class. I had a great time layering all these things up. It was also great to do a layout about me for a change. I think the papers are all Sassafras Lass. The hearts were cut from 8-petalled flowers from the embellishment kit.

At first I wasn't too keen on taking scrapbooking classes because generally I get my ideas from just looking at pictures and magazines and trying to deconstruct it myself. Taking the class ended up being quite useful and fun.

I hope the Eastbourne Retreat is run next year. I will certainly be going, and this time I will take fewer classes, and they will be scrapbooking ones!! Thanks Laura and S-J for the fab class.

4 comments:

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Hello Sy, this is a great page, I don't do a lot of scrapbooking but you have done a terrific job on this page
Jenni

Scrappy~Sarah said...

glad you enjoyed the class. A beautiful twist on the class page :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout, Sy

Niki Jackson said...

This is a beautiful page Sy, I love everything about it. Niki xx