Saturday 31 July 2010

Two Grumpies Cards


I have been randomly crafting at my dining room table with a friend. I got some Martha Stewart punches and I have been playing a bit, so this first one (above) uses the border punch down both sides of a 2.5-inch strip. It makes a fantastic "belly band" as I saw demonstrated on QVC. My little grumpy was coloured in with water-based brush markers. It looked a bit streaky until it was left for a while. It's not as streaky now. The "belly band" was glittered using Black Diamond Stickles. I took the photo when it was wet. There's been some shrinkage now so it doesn't look quite as good.




This second card is of a different Grumpy, a punched leaf spray and a layered paper flower. Usual fare for me. :)

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

I love the grumpies they are just so cute.

Take a look here -

http://kkfantasticplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-award.html

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love what you have done with the stamps