Saturday 24 July 2010

Stole this from Jane Gill...
























I was so pleased to have been blog-hopping and to have found this. Go see it. Then come back. I'll wait.

waiting...

waiting...

Are you back yet?

No really, I mean it. I'll wait! Go click the link, read it, have a look at it...

Ok, so you've seen the example? The reason mine doesn't look like that one is because I was very limited as to what sizes of shape I cut. I wanted to quickly experiment with it so this is what I ended up with.

I now know how to make it and will be trying again with three shapes that are a bit closer in size to each other.

It's times like this that a Big Shot and a set of Nesties wouldn't be such a bad idea. I was feeling too lazy to hook up the Craft Robo.

Anyhoo, I do plan on having another bash when the robo does get set up. Stay tuned.

No comments: