Sunday 1 May 2011

Cameron, Year 3


Now that the kids are in school, I make two scrapbook pages for each of their school photos. This one is for the family album, as opposed to their school albums.

This year, Cameron's school colour changed from dark green to royal purple. I like it. I went to a purple school myself, although we didn't have uniforms.

The scrappy stuff: The bg paper is My Mind's Eye from the Bloom & Grow collection. The flowers and buttons are made with EK Success punches. The title is stamped with a Papermania alphabet and the 3 was hand-drawn and doodled. the journaling spot is stamps away, and I borrowed the leaves punches from Karen. I think they are Woodware.

Occasionally, I will go over to Karen's with a wodge of green cardstock or scraps thereof and just cut loads of leaves out for use on my scrapbook pages, so if you see any green sprays of leaves or vines, most likely Karen is behind it. So thanks Karen!!!

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

No problemo Sy!! And yes that is the woodware grass punch.

Lovely layout - has Cam been having lots of visits from the tooth fairly - bless him.

Karen x