Saturday, 30 April 2011

A Trio of Horses


When I made my challenge card blogged the day before yesterday, I had also stamped and coloured (differently) two other horses. Today, I finished them up. Luckily, I had a nice stack of free papers from magazines with which to cover my card blanks. I used some spare cardstock that wasn't matched up with any patterned paper for the scalloped mats, cut on the Craft Robo. The white ovals were cut on the Robo too, to ensure they matched up nicely with the scalloped ovals. I was considering using my cutting system to make the plain ovals but it's not wise to use two cutting devices for ovals as ovals can have many different ratios of vertical/horizontal diameter. When that goes wrong, it's blindingly obvious.

Half of my box of spare Floral Punch Craft flowers went on this project. I'm glad because I can now make more!! :)

No comments: