Thursday 11 July 2013

Art of Crochet Advanced Techniques Throw

I can't believe I've held radio silence on this throw for so long!

If you're a regular reader, you'll remember that I used to post a photo of every square I made when I was working on the Art of Crochet Beginners Throw.  I haven't posted anything about the second throw until now.


I have completed all the squares for the throw and I am now putting it together.  It's more complicated to assemble than the first one because the squares are in three different sizes.  It is challenging but not so much so that I don't look forward to doing it.  I can't believe it went so quickly!


There are so many different stitches and patterns in this throw.  I can't wait to show you the finished product!

3 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Looking good x

Wendy said...

can't wait to see it finished!

Unknown said...

I have only just seen this throw and need to make my 2 Grand daughters each one but where will I be able to get the patterns for all the squares? I just love it!

Regards
Marlene Ludick