Saturday 21 August 2010

Old Tyme Carousel

Scrappy Stuff:
I did this at the Cardinal Colours crop. The bg paper is one of the "solids" from the Basic Grey "green at heart" set. The ribbon is pink velvet and the flowers are from my "bitty box." The title was cut from my QuicKutz Star Minis alphabet. (This is the only alpha I own for QK so you will see this a lot.) I didn't mat the photos, I just drew round them with a sharpie. I wrote the date wrong on it so I covered it up with a little scalloped card piece and wrote the correct date on that. :)

The Story: Not a huge complicated one. Every Bank Holiday, a fun-fair comes to the field across the street from our house. This was Victoria's first time on a carousel. If you click on the photo you may see a larger one and you can see the trepidation on her face.

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely - I love carousels.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love it. I am with Victoria, the carousel is about adventurous as I get for rides :)