Thursday 19 February 2015

Sunday Scrapping

Yes, I know it's Thursday.  But here's a page I made on a Sunday.


It's that Bazzill Aqua again, this time for the front page of the Family Fun Day section of my scrapbook.  I wanted this one to be quick and simple and that's exactly what it was.  I just used some very appropriate stickers from the Basic Grey PB&J collection pack, a couple of photos and some scribbles, room for journaling and presto!  A page!

This was too easy.  But I keep trying to convince myself that just because it happened fast and looks simple doesn't mean it isn't a great page.  Who says I have to agonise over every little thing?  It's done and my family will love it and that's all that matters.   Well, that and I had a great time making it.  Obviously.

1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Those stickers are just perfect for the page - I have started making more title pages as I usually have numerous events in one album and it is a good way of dividing everything up. Really lovely page x