Monday 16 February 2015

I've started scrapbooking again!

Yes, you have read correctly.  I have started scrapbooking again.

Can I confess something to you?   It was really hard to get started again!!!!  I knew sort-of what I wanted to do with the photos but as I was staring blankly at my paper and card stash, I just didn't know what to do.  I was trying to choose paper and I just couldn't make any decisions.  Something was missing?  What was it?

Photos.

I had the photos I intended to use but I wasn't looking at them while I was choosing the paper!  So finally the penny dropped and I was able to make a couple of choices.  I decided on a simple stamped title and then I started messing with the tiny torn scraps that were left over from when I tore the patterned paper to use on the page.  I made some of it into a little pleated flower and some of it I just folded up into a zig zag....  eventually, this happened:


And you know what?   I'm happy with it.  At least I started... and from then I continued to make 6 more single pages and a double layout.  Hooray!

I'm back, baby!

No comments: