Monday 23 February 2015

At the Pub


I do like this style of page.  It's a similar style to the second one I made on the Saturday but with even more stamping on it.  I used strips of Basic Grey PB&J on plain white cardstock randomly stamped with script and crackles and flourishes around the edges.  This time, I used a chalk inkpad in Hint of Pesto.  I don't like to stamp with the spongy ink pads as they get ink everywhere, not just the part of the stamp that you want to touch the paper.  I do prefer a firmer pad and for that, I should be using dye pads not pigment or chalk.  I know my stuff... but it doesn't mean I've always got the right colour in the right type of ink.  So anyway... Here it is.  Finished off with a Bazzill cardstock mat in London Fog and some letter stickers.  Oh- and another round journal stamp from that set that I can't remember anything about.

Did I just end a blog entry in a preposition?  No.  Because this is the end.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Is this really white cardstock? You've made it look fantastic! Very inspiring.

Thanks for dropping by and saying hello yesterday :)

KraftyKaren said...

I love how you always take plain cardstock and make it your own - another lovely layout x