Wednesday 26 November 2014

What's on My Work desk Wednesday

I'm finally getting round to posting one of these!  I do believe there is someone I'm supposed to tag in this entry but I can't  remember the name or URL and I'm  actually  posting this from under the duvet.

On my work desk this week, I have a SIPIDI  (see it, pin it, do it) which is also a first for me!  I have done things I've seen on Pinterest before though, so I guess maybe not.  But this time it will get a tag. :)

Anyhoo, the SIPIDI in question is a box card.  The box part is four pieces of accordion folded card lovingly merged together.  In these examples, there's no embellishment and all I did besides cut, score and stick was inking the edges of just about everything with Distress Inks and punch out a border for inside the box card.  If you want to add a ribbon to this project, I recommend sticking it down under the paper layers.  It looks nice.

I am filling these with chocolate. :)

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Sy - put your WOYWW here - http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-286.html and your SIPIDI here on Fiona's blog in the comments - http://fiona-staringatthesea.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sipidi-and-friday-find.html

That box is gorgeous - have you got a link to the pin that originally inspired you x

Wendy said...

They look lovely :-)