Monday 8 December 2014

Chocolate Boxes

No one from my husband's office reads this, right?  So here is what he is giving to a few people in his office.  I made as many as I could before I was teetering on the edge of RSI and sanity... 12.  I would have loved to have made one for everyone in the office, but that number is in triple digits now.  Sorry folks.

I found this on Pinterest and I already posted the first one I made.  These are a train - themed set for the train simulator guys.  I also changed the type of punch I used to do the edges.  A narrower design works better.

I am now going to start using Bazzill card stock  for the box sides and not the white card. I won't need to ink the accordion folds if I do that, which will save a lot of time.

It's a learning process.  Glad you are joining me on my journey.

No comments: