Sunday 19 September 2010

Home and Exhausted!

This is the view from our crafting area at the retreat I was on this weekend. What a weekend it was!

I got a total of 19 cards and 3 scrapbook pages made. I came home with a few new punches for my Floral Punch Craft, a few crafty consumables like adhesive squares, some Ranger Enamel Accents in black and white, some glitter, a bucket full of seaside sweets, a goody bag and the prize for best monochromatic layout. :)

A new week looms. I'll post pictures when I take them! Good night readers!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

What a fab weekend - pretty exhausted too but must do a blog update soon. Look forward to seeing your updates as I don't think I saw everything you made!

K x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

That was a marathon amount of makes. Looking forward to seeing them :)