Friday 10 September 2010

FPC Friday - Flower 11


Welcome to FPC Friday and the final part of my deconstruction of the project posted last FPC Friday.

I have lots more flowers to show and more are being made every weekend, just about. Here's the last one for now:


This is the bunch that is second from the top in the arrangement. The top bunch is flower 8. This is another flowermade of stars and teeny flowers as you can see. I used various shades of purple paper for this and tied it all together into a bunch complete with sprays of leaves made of tiny maple leaves. This is flower 11 from book 1 of Floral Punch Craft by Leone Em.

I am the very satisfied owner of books 1, 2 and 5 at the moment and once I have made everything from those books, I will be getting more. I have really enjoyed this voyage of discovery. Here's the whole card again-- see if you can spot the individual flowers I showed you this week!


1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Have enjoyed the week Sy - look forward to seeing more especially the beautiful lilac that you made at the weekend.