Wednesday 21 June 2017

CAL Wednesday: Pick 'n' Mix part 4



Oooh, lacy.  This is part 4 of the Simply Crochet Pick 'n' Mix CAL (crochet-a-long).  The colours I chose are different to the suggested palette because I adore cool colours.  I am also using Paintbox Yarns in Aran, from lovecrochet.com instead of the recommended Cascade 220.

Have I said all this before?  I probably have.

I have got two CALs on the go and I am falling ever so slightly behind... well, if there is a such thing.  I like to get the squares done when they are released, but it just isn't playing out that way at the moment.  I got these squares done quite a while ago, so not only am I behind on the actual crochet but I am also behind on blogging them!

I'm getting back into it, I promise... and no more new CALs until I get these two done and dusted!!!

No comments: