Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bombshell Hump Day Hop!


Just in the nick of time, here I am with my take on the Bombshell Hop Challenge which is entitled, "Mama said knock you out!" Basically, dust off the punches, die cutters, etc, and use them on a Bombshell card.

My card has a heart cut from an old CM cutting system, which is just as good as I remember it. I don't know why I stopped using it. It's the most reliable shape-cutting tool I have!

The burgundy strip is punched on both sides with a Threading Water punch by Fiskars.

I'm double-dipping this month. This card is also for the Bombshell Sketch Challenge. Naughty, Naughty... Very Naughty!!! :) This month seems to have got away from me.

Don't forget to comment on my card and hop on to these other ladies as well. Every comment you leave is an entry in the Bombshell Prize draw!

Thanks for visiting!!!

12 comments:

Stephanie J said...

Looks great, Sy! Love that little angel!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Great card! That heart is wonderful and perfect for the sketch challenge. Love the angel...I need to start using some of the smaller stamps in my Bombshell sets, because they are terrific, too, as you've proven here ;D

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so gorgeous!! I LOVE how you comboed the two challenges!! this is sweet and spicy all at the same time!! so beautiful...awesome work!!

:) meredith

Alison said...

Very cool! I really like that you did not color in the angel!

Darsana said...

This looks great. I love the BIG heart!

Tarnished Rose said...

Love the card and style!

Smiles~
Marilyn

Angie Williams said...

Turned out great!

Kathi said...

Great card. Thanks for doing the sketch and using it for your hop day card.

Nicole Maki said...

This is so pretty and has such a soft, delicate feel to it. Gorgeous.

My CM circle cutting system is the best money I ever spent on crafting - nice to see another fan.

We used the same punch! Wanna be border buddies? LOL.

Sunghee said...

The heart shape is soo perfect! Wonderfully done!

Erin said...

Sy, this is such beautiful work as always. I love the leather look you accomplished.

Unknown said...

love this card. The smaller images are so diverse and it's wonderful to see you use them so well. Thanks for sharing