Friday 12 February 2010

Blog Candy.... postage bomb!!!

I have received my first ever blog candy win today from Miss Magoo. Wow!!! That's a lot of stuff. Seriously! When the Fed Ex man came, the first thing I saw (besides the lovely Bombshell on the postage label) was the stamp and how much it cost to send it. Freaky!!!

Miss Magoo has fantastic blog candy because I think she's trying to trim down her stash at home and has lots of stuff to give away that in some cases hasn't even been opened. I have got a box of booty but I think it cost her more to post than it did for her to buy all that in the first place! I am paying her back for that postage...

Please, if I win any blog candy in future, please send it surface mail if you're in the States or Canada. You don't need to spend extra so that it gets to me faster. I'm happy to wait 6 to 8 weeks if it means you're saving mucho dinero.

Thank you so much for my beautiful blog candy, Miss Magoo!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Sy! I'm so sorry, I think I was in a crazy place the last time I commented. I'm so happy you enjoyed your candy, and don't worry about the money, I'm so glad it went to a good home! I put way more in there because it was going overseas.