Monday 11 June 2012

Art of Crochet: still going!

It's been quiet here, but I must say there's been no crafty let-up.  I have been keeping up with my crochet squares, but they've all been repeats so I didn't bother to blog them.

I am currently up to Issue 118!   Two more squares to make and 1/4 of my throw left to assemble.  I should receive my shipment in two weeks or so.

But what's in the picture?  Ah, my good readers, I thought my partwork was finishing, but oh no... With issue 118 they included instructions and yarn for an Advanced Techniques throw, with a whole new colour palette!

Yeah, I'm continuing.  I need a challenge and this throw is going to be so cool.

I think good old Blogger has rotated my photo, but hopefully you can still see this new pattern, the thistle square.  I likey!


No comments: