Thursday 22 September 2011

Wils and Kate


Yes, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, has a brand-new spelling of his nickname due to my refusal to stamp it in two goes. I only had one L, so I only used one L. So there.

The kids made crowns to wear to school. Well, actually, I made the crowns. But they proudly wore them to school.

The page makes a lot of use of the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch. I also took advantage of my Fiskars border stamps and border punch. The title is stamped with a Stampendous alpha. I've lost track of which Basic Grey I used with this, but it could be Lemonade.

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great page Sy, love the use of that punch on the page, almost lace effect. Great crowns too.

KraftyKaren said...

How cute and well done on making the crowns. I am sure Wills won't mind becoming Wils for your layouts sake LOL!!

Karen x