Sunday 14 March 2010

Bombshell "Booty-Log" challenge.

Hullo, long time no post. I am doing things, honestly!! Here are two of those things:


Two teeny weeny notebooks from my son's birthday party goodie bags. They are smaller than ATCs and they're great for doing up quickly. The front covers are simply covered with envelopes made of Stampin' Up white paper/card (lovely stuff) with holes punched in the right places so that they will go beyond the coil. After they were attached, I stamped and coloured them. StazOn and brush markers. Simple as that. The lighting's a bit weird- it's natural daylight, don't know what happened there. It's really blue isn't it? But then, I did colour them in blue and they are resting on a pair of jeans so... I guess it should be blue. :)

I've made something else too but it's for the blog hop on the 31st of March. Come back then and have a look!!


4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

looking great, lucky children :)

Banner Market said...

cool notebooks. love the look.
Cheers Gina

Niki Jackson said...

They are beautiful Sy, great job!

Bombshell Stamps said...

Stunning Log, and just the right size! You've showcased the stamps magnificently!!!!